Re: [OM] Telephoto lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Telephoto lens tests
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 14:16:52 +0100
Ain’t that bad where in focus Brian - I just had a look at it in LR and checked
you can actually get some crispness out of, even the jpeg.

Now, when it comes to testing the lens and its sharpness, I’d select a subject
that offers more than yellow, orange and red (always difficult the colour red
is)
More, I presume you shot wide open, and the resulting DoF is limited by the FL.
Else, the bokeh is smooth and creamy, which tends to be rare these days on the
market

Amities
Philippe