[OM] Nathan's PAD 22/12/2016: Friday drink on a Thursday

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/12/2016: Friday drink on a Thursday
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:11:24 +0100
In our department we have instituted a noontime drink on the last Friday of
each month. This month, however, the last Friday is the 30th when our office is
closed, so the last working Friday is tomorrow. But as a lot of people are
starting their Christmas holiday early, we decided that today was the day for
our noontime drink. It is extremely informal, people contribute whatever hooch
and munchies they have. And of course I am there with my camera, usually
concentrating on my female co-workers :-)

Stephanie:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4sxspCM/A

Carolina:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jLSVCSR/A

Both of these ladies are extremely serious people and top professionals.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain