Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: eating my way through a week with bad wea

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: eating my way through a week with bad weather
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:36:44 +0000
What fun that must be, Nathan!  I really enjoyed the multi-national functions
when I worked in a NATO HQ (mind you, the fellowship was the only thing I
enjoyed about NATO).  The Polish wives were the friendliest for my wife,
although a Czech air force colonel who worked for me was very sociable as well.

I’m feeling hungry now . . .

Chris