Re: [OM] cold walk this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] cold walk this evening
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 16:34:49 -0400
What wall with Canada? There are lots of walls and fences between Canada and the USA and no need for any more !

Here is a prime example keeping out any hoardes of nation crashers:

http://tinyurl.com/hsyxcgt

Precise co-ordinates of the location where the photo was taken are:

49.000102N
119.665373W

Take a Google maps visit.

British Columbia, Canada to left of the border fence and Washington state, USA to the right. The gravel road led to one of the many border crossing points in southern BC.

jh