Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 11:46:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     There have been a few instances of sharp noise and immediate phone call,
but not while I'm on dialup.  :{D

     The modified hosts file worked just as well on the Win98/SE machine, and
the activity bar shows that the Earthlink webmail page is still trying to
contact that URL.  Can't find anything in the HTML of that page, so it must be
disguised somehow.

     Speaking of Twilight Zone, I watched an episode this morning that starred
Martin Milner.

>>      There hasn't been any activity for almost 30 minutes, so this appears
>> to have put the kabosh on that intrusion.
>
>Has your phone rung yet?
>
>AG (Twilight Zone) Schnozz

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson