Re: [OM] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Mornings at.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Mornings at.
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 06:35:01 +0000
I’d have been a little grumpy at the damage caused by those flights, Jim.  Why
couldn’t the aircraft fly out to sea?

I hold no brief for the ghastly chap who might be the next President, but I do
have my doubts about the wisdom of this country to tie its maritime air power
to the F35.  The USA will probably make the best of it, but I have a feeling
that this country will run out of money maintaining its F35 fleet.

Nice photos though, Jim.  And the calendar is a good idea, whatever the
capabilities of our devices; if I remembered to maintain a paper calendar less
would be forgotten in this household .  .

Chris