Re: [OM] IMG: Street corner art in Montpellier (Fr) MIKE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Street corner art in Montpellier (Fr) MIKE
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:54:56 +0100
Hi Mile,

I presume the purple color in the mid-picture owes more to the lens than to the
sensor. I may be wrong of course.

In LR I just have to click once to get rid of this artifact when perceived -
and it doesn't happen so often with the fuji lenses I use.

It was much trickier with legacy lenses I have to admit, but the same applied -
somewhat differently - with the pans, the Nikon, and the Olies before.

Amities
Philippe