[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: a week in Italy

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: a week in Italy
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 17:26:45 +0100
Week 49 was the week that I spent in Padova and Milano. You have already seen
the galleries I posted of the two cities. As I usually do, in my weekly blog I
focus more on the people with whom I spent the week, and on small details. Most
of the people in the pictures are my co-workers or colleagues from other EU
countries. So you see people talking, laughing, eating, drinking, having fun,
shopping, and (yes) working. Not too many in the last category since I was
working too and it looks funny if the person chairing a meeting takes pictures
during that meeting…

It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1755

And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. Incidentally,
all the images in this blog (as well as in the Padova and Milano galleries)
were made with the Leica M8 and Ricoh GR II. The daytime shots mostly with the
Leica, the nighttime ones mostly with the Ricoh.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain