Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:56:45 -0500
Same here, I knew someone who "hated doctors", and avoided them. Then one day at work, people noticed that his stomach was noticeably swollen. So he went to the hospital, doctors found he was loaded with cancer and died 2 days later.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977