Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 00:08:48 -0600
My thoughts are with both of you, Tina. Tom has a lot of folks pulling for him. Be sure and get some rest when you can.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/2/2016 7:13 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Hi, Guys,

I'm back home after another long day at the hospital.  Tom and I both
caught the flu from Red at Thanksgiving, but Tom's turned into pneumonia.
We went to the doctor on Tuesday and they took him straight to the hospital
by ambulance.  Once we got checked into Emergency, the main concern seemed
to be Tom's heart rate which went into arrhythmia and took forever to
stabilize.  That has continued to be the main concern.  They wanted to
stabilize his heart before hitting him with heavy antibiotics for the
pneumonia.  Tom was convinced that the heart problems were caused by the
pneumonia and if they would just cure that, his heart would be fine!   It's
been a struggle but his heart rate has slowed and the doctor is going to
try weaning him off of the heart medicine tomorrow.  The pneumonia seems to
be much better but they are still giving him oxygen.  I just want to get
him home.  The hospital is a scary place (even though everybody has been
super nice).

When you are in your 70's all of this stuff seems to hit you much harder!
Getting old is getting old.

There are big signs all over the hospital that say no photography allowed
so I haven't even gotten my camera out.

Thanks for all of the good wishes on and off line.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Tina

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>