Re: [OM] Back to Micro 4/3rds

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to Micro 4/3rds
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:25:18 +0000
Thanks, Moose.

I meant that I had not completely accepted that I was back with µ43 cameras,
after several years without; I wasn’t saying that I had found any flaws, only
that I hadn’t yet looked as hard as I ought for them.

Your comparison between the results on DPR is very interesting.  The other
point of comparison is usability: Oly long ago went the way of an odd interface
which I found irritating.  Fuji has always been very flexible and has adjusted
various functions with firmware updates – in response to its customers’
requests.  I’ve always liked the Lumix way of doing things, though . . .

Chris