Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2016: three vignettes from Padova

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2016: three vignettes from Padova
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:03:16 +0000
I agree, Nathan, it looks amazing.  It must be a place to visit before too long.

I am pondering an upgrade – to either X-Pro2 or X-T2.  I’m completely happy
with my X-T1 but I rather like the idea of the increased pixel count and faster
AF of the X-Pro2.

I’d be interested to hear what you make of the new sensor.

Chris