Re: [OM] [OT] Microsoft Publisher

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Microsoft Publisher
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 08:11:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I used Publisher just once to compare it with PageMaker, the result being
that I uninstalled Publisher.

     I know that you can do what you are attempting by going to PRINT in Excel
and then creating a PDF file.  But, you can also copy and paste the "next page"
rows and columns to another spreadsheet, then copy and paste each spreadsheet
(now individual pages) into Word, Publisher, and PageMaker.

>Any Microsoft Publisher (2010) experts on the list?
>
>I'm looking for a way to make rows of a table fill one page and then flow
>to the next. I know how to link text boxes so that excess text flows into
>another box but not how to do the same for a table.
>
>(The situation is that for our Church monthly events calendar we have a
>template, currently with identical tables filling page 2 and page 3.  I
>manually count rows and copy/paste from an Excel source into these tables.
>I have different numbers of rows of data to enter each month so I end up
>deleting the blank rows in the second table on page 3. It would be neat to
>paste rows into the top of the table on page 2 and for the excess rows to
>automatically flow over to page 3.)
>
>It's far from being an essential but it's part of my continuous learning
>scheme in retirement - otherwise known as "do something useful before going
>to the pub".

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson