Re: [OM] NO IMG: Eastern Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] NO IMG: Eastern Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:30:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yep, it's a pretty vigorous storm system sweeping eastward.  Came through
here around 1900 MST and caused a bunch of wind damage.  Some areas were still
without power this morning.

     We have a similar one arriving here on Friday that is going to affect us
here in the suburbs of hell through the weekend and into early next week.  It's
going to develop into an interesting cutoff low on Saturday that will pretty
much remain stationary over northern Mexico until Monday.

>Big cold front rolling through here right now. Major winds last night.
>29.16 barametric pressure at the moment. Yesterday and last night, the
>pressure change was happening with a vengeance and I was about the
>stick a For Sale sign out in front of the house. Not sure how many
>more years my back will put up with this.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson