[OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2016: in the mountains on two wheels

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2016: in the mountains on two wheels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 21:33:47 +0100
This morning I cycled up to the Puerto de la Carrasqueta, at 1020 meters
altitude. It was cold and cloudy but mostly dry. Not bad for late November. On
the way up I stopped at the Venta Teresa bar to get a Coke, and photographed
this couple looking out over the mountains:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wHMrP2J/A

The view from the pass. According to my Garmin the temperature was 9C/48F at
this spot. I certainly got cold on the descent:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RZv8j37/A

But then I came home to a hot shower and a good lunch, so it’s all good.

Cheers
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain