Re: [OM] OM 55/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 55/1.2
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:58:15 -0700
If they just had lanthanum in them, they wouldn't be very radioactive at
all. Here's a pretty good summary:
http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Radioactive_lenses

It's been a while since I looked, but I'm pretty sure the yellowing is a
volume effect on single elements, not an interface effect on the cement of
multiple elements in a group. If anyone really cares, I can try to dig out
the pieces of my radioactive 50/1.4 sometime.

Mark