Re: [OM] Compare two

Subject: Re: [OM] Compare two
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 14:36:29 -0600
> Can't tell about the Canon (which I've never come to like to the extent of
> buying one …)
> But my L1 DID have personality, and I loved it for that too

I don't regret buying my 6D at all. It's really paying for itself many
times over. But, it is not a camera that I'm enjoying using.
Especially in the dark. The three buttons on the back are impossible
to negotiate by feel and the row across the top are a puzzlement.

I've been shooting today with the "Holy Trinity" (sorry Grand Tour) of
Four-Thirds bodies and everything just fits right.

The L1 is a totally unique camera that will drive you nuts when you
are using it outside of its sweet spot, but when you are in the sweet
spot, nothing else matters.

AG Schnozz