Re: [OM] FROGs [was BUGs! was[Shutter to think about the E-M1 Mk11?]]

Subject: Re: [OM] FROGs [was BUGs! was[Shutter to think about the E-M1 Mk11?]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:56:51 -0800
On 11/14/2016 10:10 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Lots of frogs, but not any toads, at least in a long time....

And I see why. I think that those are bullfrogs Moose albeit fine photos.

Thanks! I could also include the one from our walk back in 2013.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9334>

I'd be shooting with the pellet gun rather than the 75-300. Nasty invasive that
eats anything that will fit in its mouth.

Not invasive where you are, an East Coast US native. The one on the lily pad is
indeed an introduced species out here.

(Doesn't "Nasty invasive that eats anything that will fit in its mouth."
describe us, as well?)

Just to mix it up, here's a Leopard Frog from Maine. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2011/Critters/Real&image=_MG_4033crweb.jpg>

Amphibious Moose