Re: [OM] IMG: Uncolor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Uncolor
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:11:15 -0600
Hi Ken,

I guess we each have our own preferences. I tried all of the filter options and the brightness and contrast sliders, and settled on this combination. Afterwards, I noticed the halos around the table top and parts of the vase. To me, they are just parts of the picture, but, to the purist I'm sure they indicate poor technique.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA