Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 45: Jacob Riis Exhibition

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAW 45: Jacob Riis Exhibition
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:19:57 -0500
I was very interested to see pictures 45-44 to 45-46, pictures of the Jacob Riis exhibition. As secretary of the Photo Historical Society of New England, which owns the the Blair Detective camera in the exhibition, I handled the paperwork that allowed its for its loan and export.

I had not seen the exhibition's original run in New York, so this has been my only view of the actual results of my paper-pushing.

On 11/12/2016 09:07 AM,  Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   > Most of the long blog for last week consists of pictures from my visit to
Denmark, starting in Aarhus and then moving on to Copenhagen on Tuesday. Lots of
different things: the cities, people, autumn colours, new and old buildings,
cemeteries... In the case of Copenhagen, I show you places where few tourists go,
aside from a couple of images of iconic places in the centre (no mermaids,
though). It is all here: