Re: [OM] some X-T2 sample raws with jpegs

Subject: Re: [OM] some X-T2 sample raws with jpegs
From: Philippe Amard <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 21:34:55 +0100
Thanks Ian,

thanks a lot.

I'll download them and try my luck or skills as soon as I get back home at
Mutz where I (presumably) have software to match. But this  shouldn't
happen in the coming fortnight as I'll be working or travelling across
France till then.
I'll report on my success, or failure as the case may be.

Thanks again Ian, much appreciated here, really.

Amities
Philippe