[OM] IMG: Luisiana (not the US state) - come and see some art with me

Subject: [OM] IMG: Luisiana (not the US state) - come and see some art with me
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 09:02:48 +0100
Louisiana is the name of one of the world’s great modern art galleries, located
in a small town called Humlebæk, north of Copenhagen. I always visit it when I
am in Copenhagen, and last week was no exception. I have shown some pictures
from there before, but this time I have put together a gallery of 42 images,
showing parts of the permanent collection and two special exhibitions: one by
German painter Daniel Richter (1962-) (which was a total revelation for me) and
one by French artist Louise Bourgeois (1911-2010) who did much of her work in
the US. Wherever possible, I have given the name of the artist and the work so
that if you are interested, you can google it and get more information. It is
all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/louisiana2016/index.html

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman