Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Lisboa - a couple of views

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Lisboa - a couple of views
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 07:04:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I like the small streetcars.  Much more practical for narrow streets with
sharp turns.  Those must be quite old, looking at the overall design.  It's
much more practical and economical to keep older equipment in good working
order than it is to be replacing things every few years.

>The capital city was swarming with tourists when we finally got there and we
>felt somewhat oppressed after visiting the countryside …
>
>Here are a couple of takes of the settings. To be followed by another series
>focused on people.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Portugal-2016/2016-18-Lisboa-4087.jpg.html

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson