[OM] IMG: Nathan's PW 43: Guadalest, Alicante, rain

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PW 43: Guadalest, Alicante, rain
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 10:47:46 +0100
During week 43, we had the first real rain of this autumn. My sister and
brother-in-law were leaving Wednesday night, so I took the three days off to be
with them. They love the mountains, so drove around on some of my cycling
routes and also visited the beautiful  mountain village Guadalest. We also
walked around the centre of Alicante. So there are both mountain and urban
landscapes, including several at the end taken with honest-to-goodness Leica
equipment, on Fuji Across film. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1724

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>