Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:31:03 -0400
I don't think you can set ISO in the camera's included camera, but you
_might_ be able to set it in one of the myriad of apps available. I'm on
the run at the moment, but if I can remember, I'll check a few that I have
on board and see if any have an ISO option.

--Bob

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal