Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:35:36 -0500
> I don’t understand why you are bothering with all that equipment. OK, you are
> driving, so weight is not an issue. But what does MFT give you that the 35mm
> outfit does not? When I drive somewhere far, like to Catalunya in August, I
> take 35mm and medium format stuff. MFT is something for my bicycle handlebar
> bag (actually, my Ricoh GR II has a larger sensor than MFT).

Good question. Mostly because I can. However, if I decide to thin the
herd to a bare minimum, I'd probably take the 6D, the OM-4T and the
DMC-L1 and a set of primes. Other than the 300mm, everything can fit
in one bag.

I'm planning on some time-lapse photographs, so the OM-3Ti is going.
The colors might be insane (they always are), so the E-1 and the
Fujichromes is going...

Blah-Blah
Just Come to Church.

AG Schnozz