Re: [OM] IMG: A 60th Birthday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A 60th Birthday
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:44:21 -0500
PWP makes it pretty easy, more so than some editors I've used.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 9/26/2016 1:39 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
He was probably just testing you to see if you knew how to get the "red-eye" out. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/25/2016 11:01 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Chuck.  Charlie has this thing about staring down the camera, as
if it is going to flinch.  What surprised me was that these shots came
out as well as they did with ISO 2000 and on-camera flash.  I did remove
the "red-eye" from Charlie's eyes.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA