[OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft

Subject: [OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:44:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     The other day while watching the evening news I got a brief look at an
interesting new aircraft.  It's a 7-place, single-engine, V-tailed personal
jet, made by Cirrus.  Here's a photo of their SJ50:

https://www.aircraftcompare.com/aircraft_images/1644.jpg

     The one mentioned in the news may have been the SF-50:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirrus_Vision_SF50

     I only know of two other aircraft using the V-tail, those being the
Beechcraft Bonanza and the French Fouga Magister primary trainer.  The Isrealis
used the Magister for close air support in the 1967 war, and they were shot out
of the sky like flies by the Egyptians.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson