[OM] IMG: Composing

Subject: [OM] IMG: Composing
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:28:29 -0700
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/29770630846/in/dateposted-public/>
Click on photo to enlarge a bit.

This photo combines three of my interests: Composing, bassoon playing and photography. I'm re-notating a bassoon duet that I wrote B.C. (Before Computers). It's a great way to learn my new notation program, and the program will generate an electronic performance from score once I'm done.

The weird-looking keyboard behind the MIDI piano keyboard is a Kinesis ergonomic keyboard. I've used this model for years. It really saves wear and tear on the hands. Leica M Monochrom and Voigtlander 21/4 Skopar. Enjoy!

--Peter