Re: [OM] Nils available? Archives are ailing

Subject: Re: [OM] Nils available? Archives are ailing
From: nilsf@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:11:12 +0200
On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 04:56:36PM -0400, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
> The server bounces his email too.  Suspect he will catch it in a day or two,
> but perhaps someone has an alternative email for Nils.

I tried to reply to you off-list, but it seems AOL doesn't want to
play along with the rest (or at least some) of the mail servers.
And instead of offering an explanation so that the situation can
be resolved, they just pout and reply with "AOL will not accept
delivery of this message." (which isn't even in their documented
error code list).

But I digress, sorry about that. The archives were down for a short
while (server maintenance). Everything should be running smoothly
for some time again.

As a last resort, you can always reach me via the contact form at
http://www.tako.de/
(If you don't mind, could you forward the bounce message via that
form? Maybe I can find out more about the problem. Thanks!)

Best,
Nils

> Original archives fan, Mike

:)