[OM] Fwd: E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1

Subject: [OM] Fwd: E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:12:03 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Oh, forgot to thank you for that interesting story with Ctein and the prints.
Not sure I would have predicted that result.  It is sadly true about Photoacute
not being supported for over a year.  If one has gear that is supported and
works well, it can be a real bonus.  I know of no other commercially available
3rd party super res software with such modules.

http://photoacute.com/forum/index.php/topic,1346.0.html

Mike