Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 05:48:05 +0200
You still have time enough to save for the new toys:

*Both the new E-M1II and GH5 will ship in early 2017 only*

*According to multiple sources it seems like both new High End Cameras will
be announced on September 19 but not ship until very early 2017. And while
Olympus is expected to announce the full E-M1II specs and details the GH5
announcement might be only “partial”.*

*Reminder: These are the official press events from Olympus and Panasonic
at Photokina:*

   1. *Panasonic on September 19 at 12:30*
   2. *Olympus on September 19 at 18:00*

According to 4/3rumors