Re: [OM] OT: Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 17:33:51 -0400
Yup, that's the one. It also has free shipping and also works wired as well as bluetooth.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/7/2016 1:16 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
     Was that the Bluedio T2S?  I like the looks of it, plus it has a 10m range
and 45 hour operating battery life.

I went back and sorted this list by customer review score.  One of the
top scoring units (20 people all rating as 4 or 5 stars) costs a
whopping $17.  At the price you could throw it away if you weren't happy
with it.