Re: [OM] Plumbing shenanigans-- on topic, OMZ used

Subject: Re: [OM] Plumbing shenanigans-- on topic, OMZ used
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:13:27 -0700
This project was many months in the making.   . . .
Curiously the TDS meter (modified conductivity meter) only went up  hair for
the softened water.  My Pchem was rusty and did not immediately  remember the
divalent cations conduct current much better than Na+--thus though the tonicity
was much higher, conductivity is not a colligative property.

I'm happy for you guys. I doubt if I'd be happier for you if I understood any
of this

Although I'd be happier for myself if I didn't suddenly have this headache.

I've been in houses where there's all this complex stuff associated with water. I'm pleased to live where good water just appears in a pipe. I hope it continues to do so.

Huh? Moose