Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 23:04:03 -0500
Hi Moose,

I guess it was just a rant. I gave up on Adobe several years ago, because they s__ewed me when I bought their software with my last computer. Yes, the editing software I use gives me RAW that is raw, and, when necessary, I use PTLens to overcome the optical shortcomings. But, I think, for an old codger like me, an old, well-designed lens just better suits me. I don't want to be fed pablum just because "they" think it is good for me.

Thanks.  I am enjoying the new lens.

Maybe when I get these stitches out of my scalp, I will find more to smile about. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA