Re: [OM] IMGS: Summerfest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Summerfest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:10:49 -0400
There are a few in our development of that era belonging to the car club members. The most notable on in my opinion is the fire engine red 1939 Pontiac. There is also a gorgeous 1969 XKE convetible in British Racing Green that I lust after but can't afford. I used to own a '64 XKE convertible that I sold in 1978 but couldn't afford to buy it back now. :-)

Chuck Norcutt