[OM] Nathan's PAD 19/8/2016: morning in Sitges

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/8/2016: morning in Sitges
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 21:03:28 +0200
A massive PAD of 7 images today, but then again, Sitges was a most photogenic
place. It is a beach town about 30 km south of Barcelona, where I spent the
past day and a half with my friend Lluis. This morning, I got up at 6 as I
always do and went for an early morning walk which proved to be very rich,
photographically speaking.

Dawn is just breaking. A young man is sleeping on the beach. He does not look
like a homeless guy; more like a tired reveller:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-57JvGxG/A

Another dawn image, cat and mermaid:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vQG86rX/A

Finally, the sunrise, viewed in two different ways:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-84TPVkT/A
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-5Nbv8vx/A

A morning walker:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WTRNSpg/A

Then I found a place to have the first coffee of the day:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HGqmsz9/A

After this, I walked back to my hotel, had breakfast, checked out and drove to
the village of Siurana, about 100 km away. It is situated amid a spectacular
landscape, and has historical significant too, being the last place in
Catalonia to be conquered by the Christians in the 12th century. This is the
kind of view one enjoyes from there:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zThKWHv/A

Then I drove home to Alicante.

Cheers,