Re: [OM] Out with the old

Subject: Re: [OM] Out with the old
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:53:31 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks.  Computer blew a capacitor....just got it back.  I have all the aux
lenses also, and the E-10.  Would hate to tell you all the historical stuff I
have!!

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 21:51:20 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] Out with the old

Nice shot. I'd forgotten what the E-20N was and what it looked like. I
recognized it as soon as I dug up the user's manual. It's pretty much a
contemporary of the Minolta A1. Both are 5MP cameras with fixed zoom lenses. My
A1 had pretty much been a closet queen for several years but has finally gone
to live with my sister where it now creates images of custom made doll clothes
for use on her ebay store.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/5/2016 3:28 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:> Nice spot and shot, Don.>> Jim
Nichols> Tullahoma, TN USA>> On 8/5/2016 2:20 PM, Don Holbrook wrote:>> The
local camera club went to Messiah College down the road from me,>> so I went
along taking an Oly E-20N closet queen. Doesn't seem right>> to let stuff die
on a shelf, so next time the E-100RS comes out. Also>> shot the last four on a
roll of T-Max that I started 2 years>> ago....Lord help us.>>>>
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20544>>>--