Re: [OM] [OT] Computer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computer Question
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 09:34:35 -0500
Charlie,

A web search didn't help much. Another Microsoft Account user had the same response to a surname entry in 2013, and Microsoft's response seemed to be a "run-around", with suggestions that never worked.

Your solution of "choose another surname" seemed to be the best answer.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA