[OM] PESO: a walk in Madrid

Subject: [OM] PESO: a walk in Madrid
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:50:34 +0200
Consider this as an amendment to my recently posted PAW 30, namely a selection
of photos from Madrid, taken during my afternoon and morning spent there in
connection with my son’s return to the US. In the afternoon/evening, we walked
around together; the next day he was on a plane to New York and I was on the
streets of Madrid. Among other things, I visited a very nice photo exhibition
at Fundación Telefónica, “Tras los pasos de Inge Morath”. Mortal photographed
various places along the Danube over the years, and in 2014 eight female
photographers spent 5 weeks visiting and photographing the same places. The
exhibition juxtaposes Morath’s images with the new ones, in a very effective
manner. It is all part of the Photo España 2016 photography festival. Madrid is
full of photo exhibitions this summer.

In general, the more I visit Madrid, the more I find myself enjoying the city.
It has really grown on me. Twenty-eight images here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/A-walk-in-Madrid/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain