[OM] What really happened?

Subject: [OM] What really happened?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 18:01:44 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I bet the 6D will be a most  excellent tool for you, though even a pin hole
meets that criterion.

I don't recall reading that any Optix chips work with 6D but recall reading
reports the emf chips do work--would hate programming it with the shutter
though.
The sensor stack thickness is 2mm which is in the same ball park as the sony
A7r(11).
I don't know the equivalent "optical thickness" or how they compare but would
expect some WA Zuikos to have degraded performance at wide apertures
if have shorter exit pupil distances--I don't recall seeing exit pupil data on
OMZ lenses--Roger's graphs at lensrentals show performance in corners start to
take at hit with thicker sensor stack with exit pupil distance from sensor
shorter than 75mm or so, IIRC.

Congrats, but suspect you might trade up to the A9 or A7r111 with focus peaking
and mag LV to focus the Zuikos.

Mike