Re: [OM] IMGS: Turkish Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Turkish Breakfast
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 18:42:41 +0100
That breakfast looks very tasty, Tina.  When we stayed in Göcek a few years
ago, the Swissotel had the most beautiful honeycomb of honey for breakfast,
along with someone to cook eggs in any way you wanted.  It was luxury.

But the beggars sadden me.  I was brought up in India and parts of the Middle
East, so I became accustomed to beggars when quite young, but it is very sad to
think that more and more people have been exiled from their countries and
reduced to begging.  The ghastly people in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq have a
lot to answer for.  Turkey may well be next to see an exodus dispossessed and
homeless.

Chris