Re: [OM] TG4 + TCON

Subject: Re: [OM] TG4 + TCON
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 22:22:51 -0700
On 7/28/2016 10:06 AM, Don Holbrook wrote:
Thanks, Chuck.  Navigating everything is the hard part!

Yeah, the LCD, non-touch screen controls system, while pretty effective, is
unusual and takes some getting used to.

Mine has a tendency to stealthily switch out of RAW mode. If I switch to a JPEG only mode, then right back, it remembers I want RAW+ JPEG when available. But somehow when I use the other modes, it often forgets.