Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Garden
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:08:29 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
You've had some nice swallowtail visitors this year and excellent captures.

CB writes:

<<I’ve just had a Fuji XF56 come into my possession, by the way.

Both lenses look excellent but the 56 seems to indeed  have a secret sauce.  If
I were shooting Fuji, perhaps I'd opt for the APD version.  Ran across this
comparison:

http://www.fujivsfuji.com/60mm-f2pt4-vs-56mm-f1pt2/

Look forward to your observations.

I love the Fuji glass and ergonomics, but MFT  glass has tiny  excellent or
larger faster options and tiny or more full features bodies.  If carrying
something larger may as well go FF.
Optimal conversion of the raw files would result in disruption of my work flow
which is not possible right now due to time constraints, but no wrong answers
with all these excellent choices.

Mike