Re: [OM] Hasselblad.

Subject: Re: [OM] Hasselblad.
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:51:47 -0500
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > An e-mail i just received shows a new Haselblad compact medium format
> camera with an Electronic Viewfinder. Where Olympus goes...........Looks to
> be about the same size as a Bronica  6x4.5 rangefinder. Regards John
> Duggan, Wales, UK
>
> And Nikon and Canon remain with flipping mirrors.

I remember when Japanese 2- and 4-cylinder motorcycles were flooding the
market and people were sending letters into trade magazines asking how
Harley-Davidson could persist with its ridiculous, antiquated design.  One
guru responded, "They sell every one they make."

Price used Canon 5DmklI and E-M1 bodies on eBay, as I did recently.  Those
mirror flippers really hold their value.

Joel W.