Re: [OM] Plagiarized Post Du Jour

Subject: Re: [OM] Plagiarized Post Du Jour
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:56:45 -0500
I wish you well.  Will it pay for a new BMW?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/21/2016 1:54 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Ken.  It inspired me to find your December 2008
review and read all 4 pages.  Since I have never used, or even seen, an OM
camera, it answered several questions that have puzzled me since joining the
list.  You explained the meaning of the numbering system, and the reason for
the unique placement of the shutter speed dial, which I appreciate very
much.  Now I realize why you value the OM-3Ti so much.

Thank you.

I've got a surprise coming up. Zone-10 is going to be undergoing a
MASSIVE change of direction. YUGE!

And, yes, it has to do with money.

AG Schnozz