[OM] Used OM Flash equipment for sale.

Subject: [OM] Used OM Flash equipment for sale.
From: Brian Gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:02:42 +0100
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Hi
   As I continue to dispose of little used equipment since changing from
   an OM2 SP to an OMD-EM5, I am offering list members the chance to
   acquire an Olympus T32 Flash Unit and an Olympus Zoom Adaptor before
   they go on eBay..
   I bought both these items new in the UK many years ago and they come in
   their original packaging and with manuals.   The Zoom Adaptor has had
   very little use and the Adaptor itself  is as-new although the
   cardboard sleeve is bent at the edges, while the T32 has been well, but
   not heavily used, for private purposes and has been stored without
   batteries so that there is no terminal corrosion (The T32 manual is
   well thumbed with 3 address small labels stuck on it).   I suggest a
   price of 50 UKP plus post and packing with recorded delivery for these
   two items.

   Also, of possible interest to flash enthusiasts, I can offer an Olympus
   OM System Manual for FlashPhoto Group and an advertising brochure for
   Olympus OM System Flashphoto Group which includes a System Chart with
   Main Specifications for the T32 flash, T20 flash, T10  Ring Flash with
   T Power control, and Power Bounce Grip 2. Again with small address
   labels adhering. I suggest 10 UKP plus postage for these.
   I have also found my T10 ring flash but am still looking for the safe
   place where I have stored the T Power control unit before offering
   these for sale!  These were well used by a previous owner.
   First come, first served, but off-list requests for further details
   welcome and I could obviously provide photographs if requested.  I am
   in the UK which is currently warmer than usual with temperatures
   approaching 30C in parts of England.
   Brian Gray