Re: [OM] IMGS: Nomadic Families

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Nomadic Families
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:39:21 -0500
On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> I'M FINISHED!!!!!!
>
> I just edited the last of the photos of Iran.  I edited 12,881 photos down
> to about 2300.   I'm still uploading the last few.
>
> The last adventure was visiting nomadic families in Fars Province.  The
> first family was Qashqai and they had just set up their tent the night
> before after traveling for several days, transporting their sheep and goats
> by truck.  They invited us into their tents and gave us tea and lunch.
>

> http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000wKUnrjNtVxA

Some of the sky/cloud formations are just amazing!  Like 2323.

Many of those following this one have blown out whites in the clouds.  I
did some experimenting and there is still a lot of information that could
be reclaimed if you think that's important.  (I don't think it's too
important in many of them, but some where the preponderance of cloud is
uniform white could profit from the highlight tool.)

Joel W.