Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/7/2016: arrivals

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/7/2016: arrivals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 07:25:16 -0400
I hope you have a great time. Now that we live in South Carolina a visit to my son's house near Buffalo, NY takes me right past my daughter's house in High Point, NC... visiting may be a bit more frequent now. But getting both of them together is rare and getting the rest of my family included is practically impossible.

Chuck Norcutt