Re: [OM] Fourth of July: Launching a Sky Lantern

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July: Launching a Sky Lantern
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:21:35 -0400
My son and I were thinking the same thing when we have watched people
using these things. I think the bag is made to be fire resistant, so it
won¹t come down till the candle has burned out. Still seems risky though.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 7/8/16, 7:00 PM, "olympus on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf